Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Building a Successful Family Law Practice

I am often asked by my collegues how I built my practice into what it is today, so I thought I would share some helpful information.

The Law Office of Lois Iannone, like Rome, was not built in a day.  The longevity of this firm is a direct result of experience, hard work and dedication.  As a prior Attorney with Rhode Island Child Support Services,I established a wide variety of contact in all the Family Court Systems and worked well with the judges and the clerks of the Rhode Island Family Court.  I have made it my life's mission to help those in Rhode Island in need of legal representation by provideing attentive, compassionate and knowledgable counsel.  My success as an attorney speaks for itself as it is well known that the best advertising is word of mouth.  I am very happy when someone who comes into my office for a free consulation state that they receive excellent reviews from former Family Court clients.

            Excellent Service leading to Excellent Results and longstanding attorney/client relationships!

-  What Information can be provided during a free consultation

            During your initial consultation, potential clients will be give the opportunity to:

                        -           Describe the events resulting in their need for legal representation.
                        -           Provide any and all documents relevant to the need for legal representation.
                        -           Ask any questions.

            During this same consultation, potential clients will be provided with:

                        -           Sound legal advisement
                        -           Document review
                        -           Compasion and understanding

                        -           27 years of knowledge and experience

Click Here to learn more about my Family Law Practice

No comments:

Post a Comment